HAZEL MOUNTAIN CHOCOLATE - SPLIT RATING!

Cappuccino = Very Good                                          Cafe Americano = Poor




Very special concept. Lovely location and ambiance. Spotlessly clean. Well worth a visit for the food and chocolate.

Value for money was good at €5.20 for two coffees.




Hazel Mountain Chocolate Cafe
style: retro-shabby chic



Lots of treats



This is a charming cafe and 'Bean to Bar' chocolate factory in the Burren Mountains.

I had the pleasure of visiting here today following several recommendation from friends.

My main reason was a pit-stop for a decent cup of coffee.

My caffeine hit of choice is a double shot cafe americano.

My companion ordered a cappuccino without chocolate!

Americano No 1
The order arrived and I was disappointed to receive my much anticipated coffee. It looked like flat black liquid.

In pursuit of an improvement I asked the Batista to make another.

The second cup was not much better.  It was also flat, without creme and lacking in flavour.
Americano No. 2



 My companion however thoroughly enjoyed the cappuccino!


Hazel Mountain Chocolate cafe had more than enough reasons to entice me back as there were treats in abundance.

I look forward to returning soon but I may pass on the coffee.

Lots of other reasons to visit





Check it out for yourself:
https://www.facebook.com/beantobarireland/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MY RATINGS